Dermatology is an ever-important course for all health professionals, because it covers the major part of the human body, called the Skin. In addition, Dermatology is also having popularity throughout the world. New research is going on in this field and modern techniques/skills are discovered.
After completing the course, the professional will equip with modern skills, methods, and tools to examine, cure and treat the skin-related issues of the patients.
Who Can Apply? Any health professional who is at least a graduate in the field of health can apply. However, the 06 monthly certificate is the most important for all females who are having the profession of beautician, aesthetics, and cosmetology.
Mode Of Study: After Admission, the candidate will be enrolled in the LMS System pdilms.com, where he/she will study the Modules, Submit Assignments and Appear in online Exams.
Who Will Award?
What Will You Learn?
- On completion of the dermatology diploma, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate a systematic understanding of the care of patients with dermatological conditions.
- Critically evaluate current research in practical dermatology.
- Deliver management strategies for the investigation and treatment of patients with dermatological conditions.
- Critically appraise current and potential practical dermatological treatments for use in a variety of population groups.
The language of dermatology48:23