In simple terms, international marketing means making decisions for your marketing mix based on potential markets outside of your company’s home market. Some would call it the coordination of marketing strategies by a company that are necessary to sell goods or services in a foreign marketplace.
What Will You Learn?
- Rationale for the production of a product (goods and services) by identifying existing or potential foreign demand;
- Creation of the goods (services) that best meets the requirements of the international market compared to goods produced by competitors;
- Reliable, accurate and timely information about the international market, the structure and dynamics of a particular consumer demand, tastes, preferences of foreign consumers;
- • Coordination and planning of production, sales, financial performance, taking into account the interests of the international market;
- • Improving the methods, techniques of commercial products;
- • Management of merchandising in the international market;
- • The scope of international control the sale of goods and services.
Introduction to International Marketing
the International Mtg. Environment
Cultural Dynamics / Business Customs
Int’l Political Environments
Marketing in a Digital World
Global Marketing Channels and Physical Distribution
Strategy Alternatives & Expansion
Corporate Social Responsibility