Course includes dividends (cash vs. stock dividends), stock splits, treasury stock and stock options, optimizing a company’s capital structure (equity vs. debts), accounting policies, changes in accounting estimates and error, decentralization: responsibility accounting and transfer pricing; measuring the performance of cost; revenue; profit and investment centres; inventory management.
What Will You Learn?
- To define and understand the concept of a Supply Chain
- To understand the role of inventory in the Supply Chain
- Critically determine the optimal amount of inventory required
- Implement creative ways of reducing working capital
- Understand the key concepts of inventory control
- Understand and implement essential tools for managing warehouses and inventory in the wider supply chain
About the instructor
Chapter 1The Function of Supply Chains
Chapter 2 Supply Chain Optimization
Chapter 3 Warehouse Management
Chapter 4 Inventory Decisions in Supply Chain
Chapter 5 Linking the Supply Chain Processes
Course Related Books