It is surprising how even experienced presenters suffer from anxiety and nerves before delivering an important presentation. Understanding your audience’s expectations and reactions can really help you to adapt your style and pitch your presentation to their specific requirements.
Presenting with Impact will enable you to re-evaluate your own presentation skills and existing presentation style and will furnish you with additional skills and techniques so that you can prepare and deliver excellent presentations that are engaging, credible and impactful.
What Will You Learn?
- A Communicaid Presenting with Impact course will provide you with:
- Greater confidence when giving presentations
- New techniques to enhance your existing presentation skills
- The ability to interpret and engage your audience
- The opportunity to practise and assess your current strengths and presentation skills
- Practical techniques and strategies for presenting with greater impact and convict
How to understand and engage with your audience
Awareness of your own impact
Preparing your presentation: avoiding ‘death by PowerPoint’
Techniques for managing nerves, particularly with large audiences
Effective use of voice: pacing, pausing, rhythm and intonation
Using humour and anecdote
Managing questions and interruptions
Projecting confidence and authority
Course Related Books
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet