Diploma in Pulmonary Medicine is a study of medical science that deals with the prevention, cause, and treatment of problems in lungs and its related area. During the program, the candidates learn about diagnostics and treatments, for example, bronchodilator, inhalers etc. The course is beneficial to train pulmonary physicians, physician-scientists, and pre- and post-doctoral basic scientists in physiology, cell biology, and molecular biology of the respiratory system. MD in Pulmonary Medicine course helps to train outstanding specialists for careers in academic medicine tailored to the diverse interest of trainees.
What Will You Learn?
- Theoretical knowledge of different aspects of Pulmonary Medicine including the status in health and disease (Cognitive domain)
- Professionalism, ethics, communication (Affective domain)
- Acquire clinical skills (Psychomotor domain)
- Acquire practical skills (Psychomotor domain)
- Management of Emergencies including intensive care (Psychomotor domain)
Basic Sciences, Physiology and Biochemistry
Pathology, Epidemiology, Allergy and Immunology
Clinical Pulmonary Medicine, Non-tuberculous infections of the lungs, Non-infectious Lung, Other non-infectious disorders of the lungs and airways
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet