Our Veterinary Medicine (VMED) program at PDRi/TRACCERT instils technical competencies to promote research and medical practice careers. Students choose from four areas of scientific investigation. Infectious and zoonotic disease, Population medicine Small and large animal clinical science, Ecosystem health.
What Will You Learn?
- After completing this course, you will be able to
- Get here ensures outstanding career prospects, a respected, well paid and acknowledged profession.
- Working at a vet clinic (with small or large animals)
- Working with small animals (as a private practitioner)
- Working with large animals (as a private practitioner or at farms)
- Working with exotic and wildlife animals (in nature, national parks or in the zoo)
Introduction to VM
Overview of animal sciences
Traditional Vs Modern livestock practices